Lately I’ve been reading a ton of posts and articles that inspires me, and I decided rather than keeping these all to myself I should share them with you! Every Friday from here on out I will be posting a list of links that I loved that week. Whether it’s an inspiring article about blogging, a really awesome DIY hack I fell in love with, a recipe that looks just too good not to share, or what have you. Check back here every Friday for a roundup of my favourite reads & links for the week, and if you have anything you read that inspired you send it my way and it just might appear in a future post! Hopefully this will give you all a little something to enjoy reading on the weekend <3
- A Letter from Holly Butcher – 1990 – 2018 – A 27 year old who died of cancer shared her life advice before death. This post brings on all the feels so definitely have the kleenex ready. It REALLY puts things into perspective in terms of what matters and what doesn’t.
- How to Better Manage Your Time as a Blogger – Thirteen Thoughts. Because we could ALL use some help in this domain.
- A Helpful Guide to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others – Becoming Minimalist. It’s hard to not compare yourself to others, especially in the blogger universe (or any creative domain for that matter) but as the post says Comparison really is the thief of joy. This post is packed with steps on how to stop comparing yourself to others and learn to appreciate your own value more. (Not blogger focused)
- How to Clean and Reuse Candle Jars for Storage – the DIY Playbook. Because I have so many old candles kicking around with pretty jars that I’ve been hoping to reuse. Can’t wait to try this out this weekend!
- How the Instagram Algorithm Forced Me To Embrace Change – by Icing & Glitter. We’ve all been struggling with the Instagram Algorithm, and rather than sit there and complain about it Siffat decided to be proactive. I love her fresh perspective on this issue we are all facing.
- Evening Routine for the Perfect Nights Sleep – Because how many of us are on our phones, writing emails, or working until the second we turn off our lights and then wonder why we can’t fall asleep.
- Cashew Coconut Energy Bites Recipe – Joy Food Sunshine. Not inspirational, just freaking tasty. You should definitely try making these this weekend! These are my GO-TO snack.
- A Really Simple Guide to Using a Bullet Journal For Your Blog – Beth Sandland. Because we could ALL use a little more organization in our lives and I just love her tips that are specific to bloggers.
- How to Decorate your Home on a Budget – Chronicles of Frivolity. This post is in no way new, and you may have already read it.. but man does it speak to everything I need right now. Plus it is all just so Pinterest-worthy.
What was your favourite link this week? Would love to hear in the comments!