Over-the-knee boots have been THE boot to own for quite a few seasons.. But at easily over $250 a pop not everyone can just go out and buy them at full price (myself included). Luckily right now is the perfect time of the year to add a pair of these killer boots to your collection because stores are putting all their winter items on sale in order to make way for the new Spring collections. My quest to find (almost) anything at just the right price always starts off at Winners (and Marshalls – another discount store under the same parent company). Before Christmas, both Winners and Marshalls had a great selection of OTK boots ranging anywhere from $45 to $110, well below the prices found in other stores. I was lucky enough to stumble upon this pair of (not even just over the knee, but..) thigh high blue velvet boots for around $50, which quickly became one of my favourite pair of boots. They’re so comfortable and the bright color is such a fun variation that I normally wouldn’t purchase if I was having to pay a lot more. Of course, at only $50 buying them was a no brainer, even though I knew I wouldn’t have a lot of clothes to wear them with and I have zero regrets about doing it.
Now that we’re at the tail-end of Winter (shopping season wise – NOT actual weather wise as we all know here in Ontario) you can find Winners prices at almost all shoe retailers, and even LOWER prices at Winners (if you have the time to head out there and hunt!). There couldn’t be a better time to go out and grab a pair (or 3) of OTK boots to add to your collection, and you won’t have to break the bank doing it. In order to make the hunt a little easier for you, I’ve linked my favourite sale pairs below.. and whether you decide to go for a bright fun color like I did, or something more neutral… all you have to do is pick!
- Aldo Aceralle boots – Available in Bordeaux and Black. $39.98 down from $129.99
- Aldo Tanesha boots – Available in Navy, Bordeaux and Black. $54.98 down from $180.00
- Spring Capizzo boots – Available in Beige and Black. $39.99 down from $109.99
- Nina Icelyn boots – Nordstroms – $85.17 down from $156.11
- Steve Madden Dominique boots – $104.99 down from $150.00
- Sam Edelman Paloma Boots – $114.79 down from $229.60
- Steve Madden Slayer boots – $104.99 down from $150.00
- Chinese Laundry Krush Boots – Available in Black, Mink, and Pink. $104.86 down from $131.17
- Boohoo Block Heeled Boots – Asos – $65.21 down from $81.52
Which boots are your favourite? Would love to hear in the comments below!